My name is Jody and I am the founder of suzieQdesigns, specializing in one of a kind specialty bibs and burps. Six years ago I had my first child. In preparation I went to the store and bought a stack of bibs.They all had velcro closures. I also received two bibs from my cousin with button closures. I quickly found out that velcro is NOT the way to go when it comes to bibs. The velcro would snag other clothes in the wash and eventually would not close together. Needless to say, the bibs from my cousin were my bibs of choice. With that in mind I set out to design bibs that are practical as well as exceptionally cute. All bibs are made from pre-washed fabric. I have chosen to use either jeans button closures or in some cases, regular button closures. The closure is located on the side which is the most convenient place when placing the bib around the baby's neck. I add a unique element to each bib to give it a one of a kind look. If you are interested in purchasing anything on my site, please e-mail me--and send me pictures of your cute little ones wearing their suzieQ bib!
Purchasing is easy. If you see something you would like to buy, e-mail me at suzieQdesigns@comcast.net Drop a check in the mail for the price plus $1.50 for shipping, or send a paypal payment to jodysherwood@comcast.net Once the payment is received, I will promptly send you the items purchased. Once you receive the bib, please send me a picture of your baby wearing the suzieQbib. I would love to post it in my gallery!
1 comment:
Jody, these are of course all sooo cute! I will put your blog link on my blog if you want, to hopefully attract more viewers!
Post a Comment